The Science: L-Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid that acts primarily as a nitric oxide precursor. During training, calcium release causes the blood vessels to utilize the nitric oxide synthase enzymes to create nitric oxide from available L-Arginine, thus relaxing and causing vasodilation. By supplying an adequate supply of L-Arginine, you will help maximize the potential nitric oxide production foe enhanced vasodilation resulting in enhanced muscle pumps, oxygen utilization and nutrient delivery
- Potent Precursor of Nitric Oxide Production
- Promotes Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Supports Vasodilation & Muscle Pumps
- Natural Precursor to Creatine Synthesis
- Helps Improve Muscle Recovery
Take one capsule 2~4 times daily with or without meals. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep of the reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.