PURELL Hand Sanitizer was invented in 1988 by Gojo to meet the needs of healthcare providers and restaurants operators looking for ways to reduce the spread of germs. Healthcare workers needed to kill germs on their hands when they couldn’t get to soap and water. And restaurant operators needed extra germ-fighting protection to reduce the risk of food contamination.
PURELL Hand Sanitizer was a great success, not only because it was effective at killing of most common germs, but because it was convenient, gentle and a pleasure to use. The dispensers and bottles could be placed anywhere, so hand hygiene was no longer restricted to the confines of a sink. And people enjoyed using PURELL Hand Sanitizer because it was refreshing and gentle.
- Help keep your team and visitors healthier with PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel Design Series
- Proven 24 percent reduction in healthcare claims tied to preventable illnesses in a workplace study that included placing PURELL hand sanitizer at desks, in common areas and restrooms
- Perfect for frequent use. Mild formula with 4 moisturizers is free of triclosan, parabens, phthalates, and preservatives; so it does not dry out or irritate skin. Hands feel soft, even after many uses
- Mix and match the uplifting designs on each employee’s desk, in reception areas and in conference and breakrooms
- PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel Design Series, 2 of each design - 8 fl oz pump bottle
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. For external use only. When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse your eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.