You’re already sipping BCAA’s All Day, but are you keeping your muscles flooded with nutrients while you sleep?We all know the recipe for success in the gym: eat right, train hard, rest, and repeat. We also know that no matter how hard you train, your results will always come down to how well you fuel your muscles during the rebuilding and repair process.To keep growing in and out of the gym, you need to rest as hard as you train. Drink Sleep Grow is formulated with amino acids, time released leucine, growth hormone support and joint support to promote muscle building while recovering from the most intense training sessions. Train All Day. Grow All Night. As you can see from the label here, 5% Nutrition chose to go with a semi transparent blend approach which is obviously going to make it harder for us to dissect exactly what’s in it. With that said, we plan to do the best we can! So let’s dive into the 5 proprietary blends in Drink, Sleep Grow.
- Blend: at 6 grams, this blend is obviously targeted at recovery.
- Growth Hormone Recovery Blend: 3.6g blend of glutamine to help with muscle recovery, GABA and mucuna pruriens to help with growth hormone.
- Conditionally Essential Amino Blend: 1 gram of L-carnitine tartrate & n-acetyl cysteine – these two amino acids should help with muscle recovery.
- Essential Amino Blend: 155mg of L-phenylalanine, histidine, threonine, and methionine – at this amount it is not clear if this blend can have any positive effect.
- Joint Support Blend: 600mg combination of glucosamine and MSM. Probably the most interesting part of Drink, Sleep Grow is this blend of the popular joint support formula which should assist in joint recovery.
Mix 1 scoop with 16oz of water 30 to 40 minutes before go to sleep. You can also drink when your stomach is empty or after meals