Retina & Macula Health
- What is the retina? In the back of the eye, the retina “sees” light and transforms it into nerve impulses that the brain interprets as vision. Maintaining healthy blood vessels and blood flow is the key to proper retinal function.
- What is the macula? It is the retina’s central area where light is focused. Carotenoids (lutein/zeaxanthin) found in the macula are critical to protecting the retina from ultraviolet (UV) light and free radicals.
Benefits of Ginkgold® Eyes
- Healthy Blood Flow*
- Supports healthy capillaries and microcirculation*
Optimal Night Vision*
- Supports the retina's ability to adapt to light and dark conditions*
- Provides carotenoids (lutein & zeaxanthin) that are critical to a healthy macula*
Free Radical Protection*
- Helps protect against oxidative stress and free radicals*
Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes. May be used in conjunction with up to 180 mg of Ginkgold® Ginkgo biloba extract.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.