• - 25%

Glutamine-SR 2.2lbs (1kg, 167serv)

In stock
Regular Price: $40.00  
Price: $30.00
You save: $10.00
Price in points :  3000
Add to wish list

Product Description

Glutamine-SR’s Micro-Feed Technology allows for an unprecedented 100% of L-Glutamine utilization, maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic effects and supports muscle growth and recovery.* Research on leading brand supplemental L-Glutamine powder has suggested that the stomach utilizes 70% of the amount ingested, leaving only 30% available for delivery to muscle tissue.* The exclusive and patented Micro-Feed Technology used in Glutamine-SR protects the L-Glutamine as it is transported through the stomach and increases the amount delivered to muscle tissue.* The Micro-Feed Technology also increases bio-availability and utilization of L-Glutamine by providing a controlled, steady supply for 12 straight hours. Glutamine-SR’s 12 Hour Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology has raised the standards in glutamine supplementation, making Glutamine-SR one of the most bio-efficient and powerful glutamine supplements in the world.*







Mix one scoop (approx. 1 rounded teaspoon) with 8-10 oz of water or your favorite beverage 1 to 2 times daily. Glutamine-SR can also be added to your protein or meal replacement supplement.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Product Details

Recommended Products

Reviews (142) 5.0

Scroll to Top
History Back